- 10.30am to midday
- Recommended for ages 4 and under
- £3 for 1 adult and 1 child
£2 for each additional adult or child
- Experiment, Great Western Warehouse
- Step-free access. Wheelchair-accessible toilets nearby. Read our facilities guide.
These creative activity sessions for babies and children 4 and under use puppets and storytelling to help toddlers get the most out of our hand-on science gallery Experiment.
We focus on a different topic each month:
- 24 June 2016 - Materials - FULLY BOOKED
- 15 July 2016 - Big machines - FULLY BOOKED
Experitots sessions fill up quickly so we recommend booking in advance. To reserve your place call us on 0161 833 0027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.